Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A Tuesday to be excited for: BODYPOP activewear launches & Alex Clare releases a new album!

I feel like dancing around singing "Favorite Things" from The Sound of Music today!

Not only is one of my favorite fitness blog authors launching her own activewear line today-- BUT-- one of my favorite artists, Alex Clare, released his second album today!


Can you say a Tuesday made in heaven?

Even thought this Tuesday is more like a Monday (I was in Chicago all weekend with Mr. Boyfriend-- photos of that to come this week!) I'm still trying to find ways to see the positveness in this rainy summer morning.

Sometimes, I think the Monday, or Tuesday, blues can be beat with simply finding one or two small things to look forward to, and running with that. Whether its a fun workout, a quick lunch with a friend, or a new recipe, the little things can help make the first half of the week more than bearable-- but fun!

Agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment