Thursday, August 14, 2014

Behind the Shoot: Brews and photography: My kind of night at Port City Brewery with United Women in Business

So, full disclosure, I'm on the board of a non-profit called United Women in Business (UWIB).

Basically, UWIB is a professional development organization for young women entering the workforce. We were started by a few alumnae from my sorority in college (Alpha Delta Pi - Pi Chapter) and now have chapters in DC, Chicago, and NYC-- pretty cool, huh?

Anyway, we had a wonderful fundraising event last night at Port City Brewery in Alexandria, Virginia, which was awesome and so fun! I didn't take too many photos, mostly because I was busy chatting and tasting, but I did manage to snap a few shots.



Created with flickr slideshow.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment