Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Dabbling in Graphics: My First Printable HIIT Workout for Fiterazzi

In case you didn't know, when I'm not shooting or writing stories for the fantastic USO, chances are, I'm out and about finding a cool story to write for Fiterazzi, the only online Fitness magazine that keeps it REAL!

This past week, in addition to working on a few awesome product review stories, I had the chance to shoot photos for and edit together my first printable for the magazine, featuring the fabulous Sara Snyder as a model.



Now, I don't really consider myself a graphics artist at all, so I'm pretty proud of the final result I got after only a day of asking for feedback and advice.

Take a look and let me know what you think -- oh, and head over to Fiterazzi magazine for more amazing fitness workouts, recipes and amazing articles about healthy living!



No comments:

Post a Comment