Sunday, August 31, 2014

My first trip to Chicago-- oh, I'm in love with this town!

A few weekends ago, Mr. Boyfriend and I headed to visit one of his friends in Chicago. Now. This was the first trip to the city for both Mr. Boyfriend and I, and boy-- did we fall madly, deeply in love with the city!

With days jam-packed with brunching at local favorites like Yolk and Toast, to site seeing Chicago architecture on a Seadog river and lake tour, to cheering on the Cubs and the Fire, we were go-go-go during our 4-day trip!

For once in my life, I really tried to focus on enjoying the scenary, and not on taking beautiful photographs, but you know me... that never works!

Here's a peak at a few of my favorite shots from the weekend. Just looking at them makes me want to go back!









Can you say deep dish, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment