Monday, August 18, 2014

The skinniest brunch: Food photography and dishing on my favorite skinny recipes

Yesterday I had a few of my favorite ladies over for a girl's brunch and decided to treat them of a wonderful spread of my favorite, delicious brunch dishes. The catch? Everything I served was gluten-free and Weight Watcher approved!

What's better than a guilt-free tasty weekend brunch?

Before I served my dishes, I decided to dabble in the wonderful world of food photography-- something I'll freely admit I have very little experience in. I love to cook and take photos, so really, there's no excuse in my lack of food photography expertise. I think I'm going to start keeping my camera around the kitchen a little bit more, and see what I can come up with.

Anyway.

Take a look at my photos, and check out the recipes! You won't be disappointed :)

Bananas Foster Topped Overnight French Toast




Low-Fat Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread


No comments:

Post a Comment