Friday, September 12, 2014

All the things I'm working on for The USO & Fiterazzi!

Hey-oh blog world! Happy Friday! Are you planning anything fun for this weekend? Mr. Boyfriend and I are planning on hitting up Union Brewery this weekend as well as seeing the O's play and watching Josh Abbot Band at 9:30 club. What can I say, we're busy folks :)

I've been busy lately for the USO & Fiterazzi, drafting up stories and videos for all to see. I just produced this awesome video of a care pack stuffing event on Capitol Hill this Wednesday. It was my first chance to practice shooting time lapses, so I was pretty impressed with the result.



I even decided to dabble in some new media and shot a hyperlapse on-scene.

I've also been busy writing a lot of cool stories for the USO, including this one about Operation C.H.A.M.P.S which is a educational program for military children. This year the program is headed to South Korea to visit kids living overseas with their families. I got to chat with the authors a little bit about all the awesome work that they do and then wrote all about it for the world to see.

Also, my first of two peices for Fiterazzi about the art of getting fitness shoes that are properly fitted ran today! I'm so proud of this piece and totally love the photographs and the awesome people at Potomac River Running who helped me make it informative and fun for the Fiterazzi community.


Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment