Thursday, September 18, 2014

Why I haven't posted all week: NYC and more

Those that know me well have probably heard my opinions about New York City. While the big apple is glamorous, bustling and full of life, I would never ever want to live there -- at least not for foreseeable future, that is.

I will, however, gladly visit and hop on the train for a work gig.

This past Tuesday -- after many Amtrak delays -- I headed up to NYC to film two different stories for the USO. While I just don't have the time and the energy to talk about one of the projects tonight, I will share the other project I did, which is already completed!

Ladies and gents, I give you my video about the USO center opening at JFK:



It's crazy to think that for over ten years there wasn't a USO presence at any NYC or New Jersey airport. Maybe its because I'm an employee, or just an observant person, but I've gotten quite accostumed to hearing the "The USO lounge..." announcements in most major airports.

It's kinda comforting isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment