Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Shooting Idina Menzel's USO Meet-And-Greet with Military Families in NYC

So I've had to keep this under wraps for a while, but a few weeks ago, I interviewed a big big star.

Think music. Think dance. Think...FROZEN.

Yup, you guessed it. I got to interview the amazing Broadway superstar Idina Menzel for the USO! I know, I know. So cool, right?


Even though Menzel's been running around promoting her new holiday album, she took a few moments of her time to sit down with three New York military families the morning before she performed at the 2014 Bloomingdale’s Holiday Concert & Window Unveiling in NYC.

I asked Menzel to talk a little bit about this experience, since it was a really special memorable moment for the military families she met, and also because it was the first time she'd ever worked with the USO.

Here's what she had to say.


I'll post a little bit later about the awesome, jam-packed day of fun the military families had in NYC after meeting Menzel, but those photos aren't quite ready yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment