Friday, January 23, 2015

New Year, Same Fabulous Blog: Why I Haven't Been Posting & More

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you had a restful holiday season and ate plenty of chocolate-filled goodies :)

The past few months have been a total blur for me -- which is probably the reason why I haven't posted in so long. Over a month without a single update, yikes!

Don't worry -- if you look at my other media outlets, I haven't been as active either, so don't be too offended.

See, aside from dealing with work & gig craziness, spending the holidays with my family in Hawaii and getting my feet wet at my new side gig as Fiterazzi's assistant editor (read: BUSY), I thought it was very important that I take a bit of a social media break during the months of December and January.

I love social media. I love photography. But I, like all people, need to take the occasional forced digital haitus for the sake of mental sanity to avoid burning out. Honestly, nothing is more refreshing than just... tuning out of the digital world for a few weeks to recharge, which is exactly WHY I did just that!

All that being said, I'm refreshed, re-energized and ready to take on the year with full gusto! I hope you are too!

In the coming weeks, look for posts about what I've been up to the past month and a half, as well as some of my fabulous vacation shots.

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment