Thursday, February 26, 2015

My new website is here: Introducing SandiMoynihanMultimedia.com powered by Squarespace

It's HERE! It's finally here!

Introducing the new, the improved official website of Sandi Moynihan Multimedia!


As much as I loved my old website, this was certainly a long time coming.

After finding a terrible virus in my old Wordpress powered site with my grad school application deadlines looming closer, I had the perfect excuse to redo my site.


After seeing my boyfriend's new Squarespace site, I didn't have to think twice about how I  wanted to re-do mine. Squarespace makes it SO easy to create beautiful, functional and adaptable website tailored specifically towards your needs.


My photos look great. My videos look beautiful. My text layouts look clean. What more could a girl want?

3 comments:

  1. Your website looks so well organized, I'm a little jealous! My wife and I have been searching online for awhile and were looking for more ideas to promote our business. We both are impressed by your photography and hope to see more of it in the future. Take care, Sandi!

    Lucius Cambell @ Skild, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new website looks amazing. I like the digital bits that shown in on the header. I also like the picture of the keyboard. It really captures the essence of your website. It really looks like the type of website that is based around digital software and technology. I also like that you are interested in helping people on a multitude of devices which includes smartphones and tablets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new website! It looks amazing! Love the colors and the details that have been added. I recently started a new website myself, and it's always a job to be able to control something that is easier to view. All of the pictures are beautiful as well!

    ReplyDelete