Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Farewell Fiterazzi.

If there's one thing I've figured out at the ripe age of 23, it's that life is about change -- and my life is no exception to that rule.

After nearly 365 days of writing for Fiterazzi Magazine, the online, positive body-image magazine founded by Jackelyn and Cassey Ho of Blogilates, my journey with the publication has come to and end.

Long story short (I can't say exactly what just yet), but Fiterazzi in its current form will be undergoing some huge (BUT GOOD!) changes starting March 17. Due to these changes, I will no longer be the assistant editor of my favorite fitness magazine.

Womp. womp.

Good thing is, I'm pretty sure I'll still be able to write for the "new" Fiterazzi ... stay tuned on that one.

It funny. Over the past year, Fiterazzi has really helped be my creative outlet as I navigate the tricky world of adulthood. Through job changes, new relationships, seasons, tears, smiles and more -- Fiterazzi has been my one constant outlet to deal with all of this mess.

Now that my rock is shifting, well, I can't help but feel a little sad to lose that outlet in my life.

But that's okay.

I'll just have to look for a new side project to pour my passions in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment