Monday, March 30, 2015

That time I got to interview Stevie Nicks & Peyton Manning for the USO

You know, I complain sometimes about having to lug around heavy gear and not being able to wear cute things to shoots... but other times I can't stop raving about the awesome things I do for the USO.

Like interviewing Stevie Nicks, Peyton Manning and other celebrities last Tuesday at the USO Metro Awards Dinner.

My job definitely has its perks.

Long story short, four stars -- Peyton Manning, Stevie Nicks, Sebastian Junger and Seema Reza, along with nearly 30 Medal of Honor recipients -- were honored for their contributions to the military community and I got to speak to them about the evening's festivities.

Pretty cool, huh?

As for shooting, press backdrops are never ideal, but because I was able to use two Icelights, plus a LED light panel on a Gorilla pod, I was able to make this otherwise drab shooting space look more than halfway decent.

Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's fabulous ... and I think you're fabulous too!! yeah... sorry about the drab press wall ... you know us PR flacks just can't help ourselves!😄

    ReplyDelete