Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Springing into New Beginnings with Spright!

What a better way to kick off the spring season than with new beginnings at a brand new company?

Yeah, that's what I thought. NOTHING.

After saying farewell to Fiterazzi Magazine last month and watching it transform into Spright over the past few weeks, I'm so happy to announce that I'll finally start writing for Spright as a freelancer later this month. Yay!

Despite all the crazy that was March (moving, traveling, etc.)  I've really missed writing, researching and reporting about all things heatlh and fitness, so I'm really looking forward to kicking things off with a bang with Spright.

(Side note, I still need to write about my trip to San Fransisco to visit the lovely Jackelyn Ho and share some BIG NEWS with you. Yikes! I'll jump on that ASAP guys, sorry!)

When one door closes, another always opens, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment