Monday, January 11, 2016

A Tropical Winter Getaway: Photos from my Cruise!

While I normally spend my holidays visiting family up in Canada, this year I did something a little different. Actually, something VERY different.

Thanks to the generosity and hospitality of Mr. Man's family, I was invited to spend the later part of the holiday season on a tropical cruise to the Western Caribbean on the Celebrity Reflection ship.

It was AMAZING!

We had a lovely 7-day trip and made stops in the ports of Miami (we started here), San Juan, St. Thomas and St. Martaan. It was so relaxing to be away from the bustle (and cold) of D.C., unplug and reconnect/recharge before kicking off 2016 with a bang.

I tried not to take too many photos from our trip (i.e. do work on my vacation!) , but here's a selection of my favorites from the few I did take :)







No comments:

Post a Comment