Tuesday, January 12, 2016

New Year, New Photos from Grip the Mat's Bendy Brunch at Union Kitchen Ivy City

Happy New Year, internet world! I hope over the last few weeks you had some time to enjoy the wonderful winter holiday season and catch up with family and friends.

Mr. Man and I worked until the later December calendar days before heading off to the Caribbean for a cruise with his family. It was totally magical! But more on that in another post once I get around to editing the photos :)


Before I set sail for my holiday vacation this December, I had the wonderful opportunity to donate my time and talents to shoot another event for the wonderful DC-based yoga event start-up, Grip the Mat. I've shot many of their events before and was delighted to be asked back to shoot for them again!

One of Grip the Mat's hallmark's is it's "pop-up" event style, which gives attendees the chance to practice their flow in some of DC's funkiest locations. This Bendy Brunch took place at Union Kitchen, Ivy City, which is a food incubator in the DC-area.


Tell you what, I've never shot a yoga event in a kitchen before -- and it was totally fabulous, as was the food!

Shooting these events is always so fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment