Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Yogi-tastic Photos from Grip The Mat at A Baked Joint

Can I just start by saying how much I love the name of the DC-based bakery, A Baked Joint? I shot a Grip the Mat Vinyasa to Vino event there a few weeks ago and can still can't get over how amazingly appropriate the place's name is.


Considering the shop's sister store is the beloved Baked & Wired (where I basically lived on Mondays during college), I shouldn't be surprised they chose such a fun name for their second location.


Unlike Baked & Wired, which is small and charming, A Baked Joint is large, airy and has plenty of breathing room for lounging and hosting fun events, like Grip the Mat's yoga events (see what I did there)?


I loved shooting this event although, I'll be the first to admit the low-light situation was super challenging. Hello ISO, nice to meet you.


Maybe I should learn off-camera flash...


Either way. I think the photos turned out okay. Not my best. But acceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment