Sunday, February 14, 2016

Snaps from Snowzilla: DC Family Photo Shoot in the Blizzard!

Oh winter. How I love you. But hate you. But mostly love you :)

Anyway.

Earlier this month we got hammered with an EPIC snow storm (erm, blizzard), which was actually a TON of fun. The last time we had snow this intense was circa the '09 "snomaggedon" storm, so everyone was pretty pumped to see the city shut down and snow-covered after a four-ish year capital city blizzard hiatus.

Besides spending the "snowzilla" storm hunkered down in my apartment snuggling my cats and concocting treats in my kitchen, I also ventured out into the elements to do a special family photo shoot in the snow for my friends Adam and Dani.

I can't remember the last time I did a shoot in such extreme weather -- but it was so fun! We walked all around the National Cathedral area to capture these amazing images and had a crazy good time as well.

Here's a look at some of my shots:









I'm definitely not a pro when it comes to shooting in the snow, but I'm not half bad either!

No comments:

Post a Comment