Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Adorable Alert: Mini Sunset Portrait/ Mommy & Me Session!

Can you believe it's almost September? Before you know it the air will be filled with cool breezes, the leaves will start turning color and we'll all be sipping on apple cider and Oktoberfest beers...Oh, how I love fall!


However, I shouldn't get ahead of myself -- we still have a few wonderful warm weeks of summer to enjoy! Come December, I know I'll be wishing I had an endless supply of warm evenings, fresh produce and lovely afternoon thunderstorms, so I should to my best to enjoy them now.


Speaking of, what better way to enjoy a summer evening than with an adorable headshot/mommy & me photo shoot?


I was so honored with my friend from grad school, Cynthia, asked me to take a few new headshots of her and snap some pics of her adorable daughter, Adelaide.


Cynthia and I met in class at Georgetown's School of Continuing studies where we are (or were in her case!) studying public relations and corporate communications. She's in the Army and is moving across the country now that she's done with school.


I'll miss seeing her around campus for sure but I was so happy to capture these images for her and her little one!



2 comments:

  1. Awwww these photos are precious! You two are so cute! xoxo, sharon

    http://www.stylelullaby.com/beauty/mermaid-hair/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I just love these!! Such a sweet idea :)

    xo Anna Elizabeth
    www.annaelizabethevents.com

    ReplyDelete