Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Summer Yoga: Grip the Mat Vinyasa to Vino at A Baked Joint

Nothing says summer to me like long, warm evenings filled with friends, tasty wine, delicious sweet treats and of course... yoga!

About a month ago I had the awesome opportunity to capture photos at another amazing Grip the Mat Vinyasa to Vino event at A Baked Joint in Washington, D.C.

 In case you didn't know, Grip the Mat is an amazing yoga events company based out of Washington, D.C. that was co-founded by one of my friends and sorority sisters. Think: yoga + friends + draaaanks + a cool space.

Cool right?

Anyway, like all of the Grip the Mat events that I've shot (and there's been many!) this evening was filled with enough smiles, sips and shavasana to make any yogi's heart full.

Here's a look at some of my favorite snaps from the event:











4 comments:

  1. Looks like a really fun event! I'm drooling over those shots of the snacks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need this event in Montreal! So so fun :)
    xo,
    Maca

    www.heymaca.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun event! Oh my gosh how fun!

    http://styledbys.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun!! I love that you share these behind the scenes stories. I would love to attend an event in DC next time!

    xo Anna Elizabeth
    www.annaelizabethevents.com

    ReplyDelete