Thursday, September 8, 2016

Grip the Mat Photoshoot: Dancin' in the (DC) Streets

Now that its the second week of September, I think its safe to say that summer is slowly coming to an end. Enter pumpkin spice lattes, cute booties and colorful scarves... ahhhh, how I love autumn!

But before I get too far ahead of myself, I thought I would share one of the last photo shoots I did earlier this summer for the awesome DC Grip the Mat team.


If you follow my blog, then you'll know that I do a lot of work for Grip the Mat -- a pop-up yoga events company that was founded in Washington, DC. Currently, the company has events in LA, Boston, NYC, Tampa and, of course, DC.



While I've done a ton of event photography for Grip the Mat and a couple of other seasonal shoots for them (winter 2016 -- not my fav --  and spring 2016 -- slightly better), this was one of my favorite shoots to date.

The photos just came out so light, airy and fun, which is PERFECT for their brand!




I mean, wouldn't you want to do yoga with this crew? Or at least grab a drink, chat and talk about all the good things in life? I know I would.




1 comment:

  1. These are awesome and so fun, I love when you share these! :)

    xo Anna Elizabeth
    www.annaelizabethevents.com

    ReplyDelete