Thursday, October 27, 2016

Falling into Fall at Grip the Mat's Vinyasa to Vino at A Baked Joint

I'm convinced there's something magical about Grip the Mat events.

I've been taking photos of their yoga social events in DC for almost two years now and each event still feels as exciting as the first (if you want to know the details of how I ended up as their go-to photographer in DC check out my past posts!).


Take this awesome Vinyasa to Vino event I captured a few weeks ago at A Baked Joint in DC:

Was this this first Vinyasa to Vino event ever? Nope. Was it even the first Vinyasa to Vino event at this location? Nuh-ugh. Was it freakin' awesome? You betcha!

I mean, yoga + wine + cool people... what's not to love?

Here's a look at some of my favorite shots from the event:













6 comments:

  1. Wine, yoga, AND baked goods?! What!! These are my 3 favorite things - haha. Looks so awesome! xo, Tiffany www.parsnipsandpastries.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this sounds so fun! It remind see of the wine marathon in Europe I've been hearing about on the news! I can't wait to try a boozy yoga class :)

    http://www.bunnybernice.com/single-post/2016/10/29/HH-Boutique-and-missheadhonchos

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like such a blast! Yoga doesn't sound so dreadful when there are baked goods around too ;) xo, sharon

    www.stylelullaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like so much fun, I have to try out one of these events in Baltimore/Annapolis sometime!!

    xo Anna Elizabeth
    www.annaelizabethevents.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erm, this totally looks like my idea of Yoga! When did yoga become so fun?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can totally get on board with Yoga if there's wine involved!

    ReplyDelete