Saturday, December 31, 2016

A Glimpse of the Holidays: Christmas In Canmore, Alberta, Canada

Oh the holidays -- one of my favorite times of the year!

As I mentioned in my last post, I've been spending my time off this December/January with my family in Canmore and Calgary, Alberta, Canada. 

It's been a magical two weeks up here in this winter wonderland and I've had a wonderful time relaxing, catching up with family and, of course, capturing a few shots of my time off!

I won't take a ton of time away today to talk about my vacation (I still have a few more days left!) but here's a look at what I've been able to capture between snowshoe excursions and cookie baking so far:












2 comments:

  1. oh my! So beautiful, definitely a winter wonderland. The hockey photos are too cute, too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my dream vacation! Christmas/Snow/Family! Than's for sharing!

    ReplyDelete