Monday, December 19, 2016

All of the Fall Feels: Mini Session with DC Zumba Teacher Melanie Smith!

The holiday season is in full swing, but my mind is still in fall mode, mostly because I've been doing this fall mini session flashback blog posts :)

Speaking of --  for the final installment of my fall mini session flashbacks, I present the lovely Melanie Smith.


Melanie is a zumba instructor for Washington Sports Club in Silver Spring, MD and is an amazing fit model. I mean LOOK at these shots!

If you've been following my work for a while, you'll probably recognize Melanie. I've done several shoots with her before -- urban DC, Costa Rica, etc. -- she's basically my best client.

Anyway, I'll let the snaps speak for themselves...













3 comments:

  1. So pretty, I love your photography style, especially outdoors!

    xo Anna Elizabeth
    www.annaelizabethevents.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that smile! I need to get myself to a Zumba class...

    Xo, Taylor
    Stylishlytaylored.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shots as always! I LOVE your beautiful smile! :)

    ReplyDelete