Thursday, December 8, 2016

Autumn Mini Session with DC Yoga Teacher Charlotte Bowden!

Happy almost Friday world! 

I thought I would keep to my fall flashback theme from last week and share about another yoga mini session I had in October. I mean, who doesn't love looking at fall photos, #amiright?


On Halloween weekend, I had the pleasure of snapping some photos of local DC-area teacher Charlotte Bowden. If you're a local yogi, you may have seen her teaching at Grip the Mat events or at Corepower Yoga in DC.

Charlotte and I had an early morning session, which was absolutely magical. The fall colors contrasted perfectly with her outfit and the scenery of Rock Creek Park was stunning.

I think I'm going to let the photos speak for themselves...















2 comments:

  1. SO pretty! I love your photography style :)

    xo Anna Elizabeth
    www.annaelizabethevents.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always take the most stunning photos! Nothing better than doing yoga with a view like this! <3

    ReplyDelete