Thursday, December 1, 2016

Better Late Than Never: Fall Back to Spooky Savasana with Grip the Mat at Capitale DC

Guys, it's spooky how long it's been since I've posted.

Between grad school midterms, USO work travel, freelance clients, more USO work travel, Thanksgiving and everything in between, to be perfectly honest, I just haven't found time to sit down and talk about all the work that I've been out and about doing!

So, today, I thought I would take a moment and try to make up for my silence by showing you some FABULOUS photos from a Halloween-themed Grip the Mat event I shot at CapitaleDC about a month and a half ago (eek!).


As you guys know, I've shot several events for Grip the Mat over the years. I think each event has been so fun to be a part of and this was no exception!

Spooky music? Check! Ghoulish decor? Check check! A man in a tutu? Triple check! What's not to like?






3 comments:

  1. You go to the BEST yoga events. I really wish I lived near you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Tiffany above! I love all of these yoga events :)

    xo Anna Elizabeth
    www.annaelizabethevents.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOw, this looks rather intense! I know next to nothing about yoga, but this was super intriguing.

    ReplyDelete