Saturday, December 24, 2016

Happy Holidays: Gingerbread Houses

Hi friends! Can you believe it's Christmas Eve already? I sure can't!

It seems like just yesterday I was in full-on work and school mode, balancing my USO work responsibilities with writing my final papers for my Georgetown grad school courses, just counting the days 'til my winter vacation...



Anyway.

This year, I'm spending the holidays in Canmore, Alberta, Canada with my family and I couldn't be happier. Mr. Man is coming too and will be celebrating his first Canadian Christmas with us!

In preparation for this year's festivities, my niece, nephew, mum and I all sat down to put together and decorate gingerbread houses. I know I'm the biased aunt, but I think they turned out lovely!

What do you think?








3 comments:

  1. This is my favorite part of the holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, we did the same thing on Christmas Eve with the kiddos and it was so much fun! I hope you had a wonderful holiday, babe!

    xo Anna Elizabeth
    www.annaelizabethevents.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE decorating Gingerbread Houses!! I must say, you guys did a fantastic job! Happy New Year!! xo, Tiffany www.parsnipsandpastries.com

    ReplyDelete