Friday, January 20, 2017

Flashback Friday: Leaves and Friends and Hiking in the Fall Colors

As I was organizing my hard drives this past week, I came across a long-lost impromptu shoot I did of my friends Zach and Clare that I knew just had to share.

A bit of back story to these photos: Sometime this past October, Mr. Man and I were on a hike with our friends Zach and Clare at Rock Creek Park.


I just happened to have my camera on-hand incase we saw something beautiful when Clare mentioned that she was wondering if I could find some time to good photo of them for their Christmas card this year.



The leaves, the crisp cool air, the impromptu-ness --- I just couldn't resist the moment and suggested we should just take those photo here and now!


Sometimes, spur of the moment things are wonderful, right?





3 comments:

  1. These are so fun and you guys are too cute! It makes me miss fall, it went by so fast this year. I can't wait for this winter rain to clear up so we can go hiking again :)

    Gennifer Rose | www.GenniferRose.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want it to be fall again! When the anticipation of the holidays where still around the corner :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving these colors, so so pretty!!

    xo Anna Elizabeth
    https://www.lifestylebyannaelizabeth.com/

    ReplyDelete