Thursday, January 12, 2017

Hanging on to the Holidays: The Last Snaps from My Canada Trip at Vermillion Lakes

With the memory of New Year's Day well behind me, I've been reminiscing more and more about the wonderful time I was able spent with my family in Canmore, Alberta, Canada over the holidays.

As ya'll saw on a few of my other posts, Mr. Man and I enjoyed a wonderful snow, skating and kiddo-filled holiday in the great white north.

In between chatting with family members, heading to a Calgary Flames game, bumming around Banff and generally taking it easy, we managed to make to to Vermillion Lakes during on of our last days in Canmore.

I of course had my camera and HAD to take some photos. I mean, its BEAUTIFUL there!

Here's a few snaps I was able to catch (don't worry, this is the last batch I have from Canada!):






3 comments:

  1. Stunning Photography! Loved this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK THIS IS STUNNING. And I can't help but say that in all caps because I'm sitting at my work desk swooning over these views!

    Xo,
    Taylor
    StylishlyTaylored.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh these photos are just stunning! Those mountains and the lake, looks so serene.

    ReplyDelete