Tuesday, January 31, 2017

TMW: You're Almost Finishing Grad School (and Have a FABULOUS Capstone Client -- Love & Carrots!)

Interjecting a bit about my grad school life here, since, *technically* it's the thing that's taking up the biggest chunk of my non-9-to-5 time these days...

I can't remember the last time I wrote about school, besides my initial, 'Hey look, I'm getting my Master's' post back in 2015. Well, believe it or not, I've survived almost 1.5 years of continuous evening classes and have arrived at my last semester, yay!

In order to graduate, all the students in my program have to complete a final Capstone class where we focus on providing a full Strategic Communications plan for a client of our choice.

Sounds simple, right? Wrong! It's going to be A LOT more work than it sounds, trust me!

Anyway, after much consideration and digging, I'm so proud to announce that I will be working with a local urban farming company, Love & Carrots, for my Capstone class.

I'm so ready to get started... and already so ready to be done and be a master!

No comments:

Post a Comment