Thursday, March 30, 2017

Wedding Shower Fun: Lindsay & Curtis

I'm at the age where all of my friends are getting married. If you're in your mid/late twenties or older, you know what I'm talking about. We've already been to a few ones this year and they've all been lovely!

This May, one of my dearest high school friends, Lindsay, is getting married and I have the privilege of being her maid of honor.


Earlier this winter, myself and the rest of the bridesmaids teamed up to throw her and her hubby-to-be an Olympic-themed couples shower, complete with games, sweet treats and plenty of themed decor.









She asked that, as a bit of present, I bring along my camera to capture some of the festivities and decor (hand-made by my friend Kayla!) and I'm so glad I did. I mean, how cute is all of this (and how talented is Kayla!)?






Oh, weddings and friends and fun...




2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous wedding shower!! Love the beautiful, wood details :)

    xo Anna Elizabeth
    www.lifestylebyannaelizabeth.com

    ReplyDelete