Monday, April 3, 2017

Route 75 Flashback: Anchorage, Alaska Nature Snaps

Remember last year when I talked all about my awesome, epic USO Route 75 trip last year?

You know, the one where I got to travel around the country and tell the awesome stories of the USO for the organization's 75th anniversary last year?

Well, I was digging through my archives earlier this year and found some long-long scenic shots from our time in Alaska for Route 75 and just had to share. Although we were only there for a few days and were busy shooting most of the time, my travel companion (and fab former boss!) Eric and I had a few free hours to enjoy some of the beautiful sites and wildlife near Anchorage.

We actually headed to the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center for a few hours to make sure we saw some of the local (usually elusive) wildlife, leading to some fabulous shots!

Take a look!






1 comment:

  1. Multimedia is one of the most exciting career option these days. In India itself various Multimedia Colleges are offering career courses in this field but Virtual Voyage College Indore is known among top 10 Multimedia Colleges in Central India.

    ReplyDelete