Wednesday, April 12, 2017

USO Updates: My Video for the USO/NBA Tour in Afghanistan!

Remember when I posted about my amazing work trip to the Middle East a few weeks ago?

Well, today is the day when I finally get to show you the awesome fruits of my labor from when I was shooting the recent USO-NBA entertainment tour in Afghanistan--yay!

The video footage I shot in Afghanistan was used by the NBA "Beyond the Paint" team to make this wonderful feature video piece about the USO-NBA tour and the impact of the tour -- both for the service members and the NBA/WNBA stars who took part in the tour.

I don't want to give too much away, so just watch!


Oh! FYI -- All of the footage in this piece was shot by yours truly, although the NBA "Beyond the Paint" team did all the editing.


No comments:

Post a Comment