Wednesday, June 28, 2017

That Time I Went to the Pacific (Korea & Japan) for Work with the USO

Did you know that earlier this year, at the end of April (aka when I was dying from finishing my Capstone project for grad school!), I went on the work trip of a lifetime to the Pacific?

Yeah, for realz.

First, Afghanistan this year, and now the Pacific. I've said it before and I'll say it again but I have the coolest job.

Anyway, long story short I had the opportunity to travel through out Korea and Japan to capture stories about how the USO is delivering its many (many, many) services to military members and their families in this part of the world.

Having never visited either country, I, of course, fell totally in love with both Korea and Japan, even in just the little amount of off time I had during our long filming days. Amazing food, even more amazing people, even MORE amazing culture/sights -- what's not to love?

I'll be writing more about my trip over the next few months as I slowly begin to produce content from our two weeks of shooting, but until then, I'll leave you with some favorite behind the scenes photos/off time photos of my adventure!







No comments:

Post a Comment